GEVME Access works in offline mode as well. Simply download the data to your check-in devices and the attendee check-in will still work on-site, even without Internet.
* Multi-mode scanning: Manual check-in by name, Check-in by manual QR Code scanning, Kiosk mode for user self check-in
* Multi-session check-in: Allows you to track attendance across different workshops/ tracks on top of the main event
* Multi-device support – Works concurrently on multiple devices for the same event
* Instant printing of name badge upon attendee check-in
* Search function – Search by fields such as attendee name, company, job title etc.
* Filtering of Checked-in versus non Checked-in guests
* Mobile Box Office – New attendee registration
* Browsing of attendee profile for better attendee engagement for Sales
* Works in offline mode as well (Syncing to the cloud upon next availability of Internet)
* Customizable welcome and duplicate check-in messages
* Personalize your messages by pulling the data fields from GEVME event contacts
* Real-time attendance information (Internet required)
* Customizable charts and graphs for real-time reporting
You will need to have an account registered at www.gevme.com to get started.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] if you encounter any issues.
Start managing your guest list with GEVME Access.