In this application you can easily search for any term as results appear highlighted in yellow. You can also browse the full list of terms from A to Z in both languages German and Greek.
NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI SA, the leader legal publishing group in Greece, provides a modern state of the art application of the 1st edition of the acclaimed German-Greek & Greek-German Dictionary of Legal Terms, now available for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Editor-in-chief: Dr. Konstantinos Vathiotis, Professor at the Democritus University of Thrace
Foreword: Dr. Christos Gortsos, Professor at the Panteion University of Athens, Visiting Professor at Europa-Institute of Saarland University
Legal Editing: Chrisoula Tsepisi, Jurist
Editors (in alphabetical order):
- Dionysia Bourgiezi, Lawyer, LLM
- Dr. Christina Koutsogianni-Hanke, Lawyer
- Dr. Antonia Papadelli, Lawyer
- Christina Papatsori, Lawyer, MJI
- Evdokia Priovoulou, Lawyer, LLM
- Vassilis Triantafyllidis, Lawyer, LLM, LLM
- Dr. Vassilios Zacharopoulos, Judge at the administrative Courts
- German-Greek & Greek-German Legal terminology
- 39.000 legal terms (including the most common latin legal terms)
- Guiding phrases-examples for better use of the legal terms
- Selected legislation for the most important legal terms
- Austrian and swiss legal terms included
- Off-line complete - no internet connection required
- Free updates with new and updating terms until the next official edition
To activate and use the German-Greek & Greek-German Legal Dictionary you need to purchase a serial number from the following url.