Geo post makes optimal use of geo technologies to let you send messages into the real world (latitude and longitude) rather than into a virtual cloud. Geo post is an expert in using your geo location so you can connect to or get into contact with people at a location of your interest.
- As a tourist you need something from people nearby your own location?
- You want to leave a reference to a memory on a certain location
- You want to reach out to people at a certain location
- You are at the beach with your family, one of you children wandered off and got lost without any means to communicate. Ask all other people on the beach at once!
- As a new college/university student you want to communicate with other students, or all students at once, in the auditorium. You do not know anyone.
- While Geocaching you want to leave a note on a geocache location for later geocache finders
- Leave hints and messages while playing Ingress
Then, geo post is your go-to-app. Geo post allows you not send a message to a person in particular, but it lets you talk to people at a certain location. People will get your message, not because you know them, but because they are at a location of your interest.
Enjoy geo post! The geo possibilities are endless!
Geo post will need permission to use your location information and get access to the internet. Your location is only used to find messages close to you and to let you post messages to your own location. Access to the internet is nessecary to load and send geo posts.
Also, the app will ask you to get some of your profile information from Google at login. Only you email address will be requested from google to be able to recognize you when you use Geo post from different devices.
The app is free and does not offer in-app purchases. It does show a small advertisement banner at the bottom of the screen.