The game utilizes natural earth maps with seven zoom levels: both beautiful and realistic, but difficult, since you have no other state border context to help determine the correct answer. You can learn accurately the locations of cities and states as they look from space.
With four difficulty levels, from easy to brain-crushing, you can set games to 10, 25, or 50 questions, and question time limits of 10, 30, 60, or 90 seconds. Choose Teach Me mode to see the correct answer if your answer is wrong. With over a million questions, you won't soon run out of quizzes to challenge your Europe geographical knowledge.
This free app is ad supported.
• More than a million randomly generated questions about location of European cities and countries.
• 4 levels of difficulty, from childish easy to brain crushing.
• "Teach me" mode - opportunity to see the correct answer after miss.
• Play against time limits (10, 30, 60, or 90 seconds).
• Beautiful "Natural Earth" maps trough 7 zoom levels.
Play in portrait or landscape mode.
All screen sizes are supported.
External memory installation or migration supported.
Smart map caching reduces data transfer during the play.