It uses a step-by-step approach where children start by drawing sleeping,standing lines and finish with understanding of shapes by using lines to make shapes. All this learning is blended with attractive graphics, fun interactions and sounds. Devoid of specific instructions this application will help children explore and learn. Playing Keep Busy also helps the child develop his/her fine motor skills and refine them with practice. This application is divided in four major categories that unlock as the child progresses to the next level.
Keep your child busy - Engage, Explore and Enjoy
- Click on the arrow keys on sides to go next or back
- Click on the home icon to go to the main screen
- Click on the snapshot button to save a snap to your gallery for later viewing
- Click on the refresh button to refresh the current screen
- Sleeping, standing and slanting lines - After the first two bugs cross the screen let your child tap and drag the other bugs to make lines
- Curved lines - Let your child tap on the cars to make the curved lines
- Semi circle - Let your child tap on the cars to make semi circles
- Circle - Let your child tap on the cars to make the circles
- Spiral - Let your child tap on the car and see the radius reduce to make a spiral
- Making lines with bugs - Let your child tap and drag his finger on screen to make the bug follow his/her finger
- Making lines with cars - Let your child select the car by tapping on the icon on top to make the line thicker
- Making lines by flying plane - The plane will follow your child’s finger on the screen and make lines, let your child make different lines by moving the plane in different direction
- Drawing henna - Let your child show the creativity by using the henna to draw on the hand
- Drawing on sand with water - Your child will have fun when he/she will use the water gun to make shapes on sand
- Catching the mouse - Let your child develop the motor skills by tapping on the mouse on screen to make it stop
- Fractals - As your child will tap on the longer line the fractal tree will be made till it blossoms with beautiful flowers
- Forests - Your child will make forest on the screen by clicking the tree as they appear
- Making shapes with lines - Let your child show their creativity as they use different lines to make shapes shown on screen. They can resize, tilt, move and also change color of the lines
Just open a category on the app and give it to your little one to keep him/her busy learning while they play and explore.
This application requires Adobe Air to be installed on the device to run.