Free for ALL Genea customers.
AMRB provides these benefits to property teams:
• Professionalizes and streamlines the process of billing tenants for supplemental equipment
• Ensures recoupment of energy cost of supplemental meters
• Detailed audit trail of calculations and meter values enhances transparency of invoices for tenants
• Provides customized billing information to import into accounting software
• Monthly invoices generated as PDF’s or CSV for easy delivery to tenants
• Reduces time wasted by property teams in manually processing invoices
Genea provides cloud-based software and services for the commercial real estate industry. Our Automated Meter Reading & Billing (AMRB) solution simplifies the process of collecting submeter values and billing tenants for supplemental equipment. The AMRB mobile app streamlines the collection of submeter values and automatically generates high quality tenant invoices.
For submeters networked to the BAS/EMS, AMRB automatically reads and records submeter values every fifteen minutes, and generates tenant invoices. For standalone submeters not networked to the BAS/EMS, AMRB provides an innovative mobile app to enhance and simplify the process of collecting submeter values. After submeter values are uploaded from the mobile app to the AMRB database, high quality tenant invoices are automatically generated. AMRB also provides tenants and property teams with an online portal to view historical invoices (including time stamp images of meter values) and track energy consumption history making the billing transparent and simple.