We are introducing GCall, which provides worldwide call service with the lowest cost and boasts the best voice quality. Call recording feature is also provided for free.
※ Entire calling cost : Local calling fee + International calling fee(GCall)
- Local calling fee is charged by your mobile carrier
- International calling fee is charged from GCall prepaid balance(by in-app purchase)
** When you dial to foreign country, GCall will call to local GCall server, then GCall server calls to foreign country.
※ Call rate for major countries(per minutes)
- South Korea (Land) $0.021, (Mobile) $0.036
- Philippines (Land) $0.163, (Mobile) $0.173
- Japan (Land) $0.034, (Mobile) $0.174
- Australia (Land) $0.025, (Mobile) $0.161
- Cambodia (Land) $0.054, (Mobile) $0.069
- Germany (Land) $0.018, (Mobile) $0.087
- France (Land) $0.013, (Mobile) $0.064
- Indonesia (Land) $0.112, (Mobile) $0.130
- New Zealand (Land) $0.021, (Mobile) $0.118
- Uzbekistan (Land) $0.028, (Mobile) $0.102
(* The call rate to landline or mobile can be different by the area code.)
GCall is always striving for providing the best and lowest cost international call service for you.
■ How to use GCall
※ Loading Prepaid Balance
- Before you use GCall, you have to load GCall prepaid balance. You can load your balance by in-app purchase. Please refer to the attached screenshots.
※ Making an international call
- Press "Country" button to see the list of countries, then select the country you want to call to.
- The country code will be automatically filled in. Just press the number you want to dial.(without the country code, 0 on the first digit)
- When you're ready, press "CALL" button.
(You can press "Contacts" button to select the number from your address book.)
* To use direct dial feature, the number on the contact information should be formed of "country code" + "phone number(without 0 on the first digit)".
If you have any inquiry or suggestion to us, don't hesitate to send us message. We respect your opinion.
- If you have any inquiry about service quality, please use "Settings > Customer Support" menu in GCall app to send us message.
Provided by Dial Communications, Inc.