The description of GATE 2019 - Practice Papers
**** FREE Application ****
** This application has the collection of Previous year Question papers, Practice Tests, MCQs & Solutions absolutely FREE **
- More than 10000 exam questions for last 10 years with solutions
- More than 5000 Practice Tests & MCQs
- Last 10 year solved previous year question papers
- Aerospace Engineering (AE),
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN),
- Agricultural Engineering (AG),
- Mathematics (MA),
- Architecture and Planning (AR),
- Mechanical Engineering (ME),
- Biotechnology (BT),
- Mining Engineering (MN),
- Civil Engineering (CE),
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT),
- Chemical Engineering (CH),
- Petroleum Engineering (PE),
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS),
- Physics (PH),
- Chemistry (CY),
- Production and Industrial Engineering (PI),
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (EC),
- Textile Engineering and Fiber Science (TF),
- Electrical Engineering (EE),
- Engineering Sciences (XE),
- Ecology and Evolution (EY),
- Life Sciences (XL),
- Geology and Geophysics (GG),
* GATE Exam Complete Solution for GATE Preparation for all the branches.
* Previous Year Question Papers with solution
* GATE Exam 2019 Information Brochure - Eligibility, Structure of GATE 2019, How to fill the form and How to apply
* GATE Exam 2019 Syllabus - Syllabus of all the streams of GATE 2019
* GATE Calculator - GATE Virtual Calculator & Scientific Calculator can be used online or offline without internet connection. Virtual Calculator for GATE 2019, GATE 2019 Percentile Calculator, GATE 2019 Score Calculator
* GATE Exam 2019 Books and Topicwise solutions
* GATE Exam notes for Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and all other branches
* GATE Exam Subject wise study material.
* Topicwise MCQ's For All Branches.
* Include Practice sets for GATE, IES, and other Engineering exams.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - GATE 2019 will be conducted by IIT Madras tentatively in the first or second week of February in the online mode. The national level engineering postgraduate entrance exam, GATE 2019 will be conducted for those candidates who wish to get admission to M.E./M.Tech and Ph.D. programmes at IITs, IISc, NITs, GFTIs and other Universities in India.
The entire process of GATE 2019 will be online, i.e. starting from the filling of application form online, uploading of all necessary certificates and documents, download of admit card and final conduction of examination through CBT.
It has been observed from previous years question papers that similar kind of questions gets repeated. So studying earlier year questions can make a significant difference in one's preparation efforts.
Each examination contains 10 Aptitude questions apart from the core subjects of candidates. GATE examination is commenced in three hours and it does have 65 questions. These 65 question will have a total value of 100 marks maximum.
Total Numbers of Question: 65
Total Marks of GATE Exam 2019: 100
Total Duration: 3 hours
General Aptitude (GA): 10 questions of 15 Marks
Engineering Mathematics: 15 Marks
Technical Questions (Subject papers): 70 Marks
To prepare for the objective paper you should focus on previous year’s papers. Type and level of questions remain's same. Whenever you solve the previous year’s papers remember the formulas, type of question and process for solving the same.
Students will no longer be allowed to carry scientific calculators inside the examination hall. Now in GATE aspirants will be provided with an Online Virtual Calculator during Examination. This App provides you perfect experience of the official online calculator to solve question during your GATE Exam Preparation.
Download now in your mobiles & tablets it's FREE and Up your performance level!