* Shri Ganesha Chaturthi wallpapers & greetings.
* Wallpaper set on screens only one click.
* Wallpapers share on whatsapp or other...
* Shri Ganesha Jii Ki Aarati, Chalisa and other songs in mp3.
* These songs you are set as ringtones.
* About Indian Festival Shri Ganesha Chaturthi, Aarti, Chalisa, Mantra and 108 names of Shri Ganesha in Hindi.
* About Shri Ganesha in Hindi & English language.
So download it and celebrate Shri Ganesha Chaturthi.....with best wishes...to all.
Shri Ganesha also known as Ganapati and Vinayaka, is one of the best-known and most worshipped deities in the Hindu pantheon. His image is found throughout India, Sri Lanka and Nepal. Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations. Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains and Buddhists.
Although he is known by many attributes, Ganesha's elephant head makes him easy to identify. Ganesha is widely revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the deva of intellect and wisdom. As the god of beginnings, he is honoured at the start of rituals and ceremonies. Ganesha is also invoked as patron of letters and learning during writing sessions. Several texts relate mythological anecdotes associated with his birth and exploits and explain his distinct iconography.
Ganesha emerged as a distinct deity in the 4th and 5th centuries CE, during the Gupta Period, although he inherited traits from Vedic and pre-Vedic precursors. He was formally included among the five primary deities of Smartism (a Hindu denomination) in the 9th century. A sect of devotees called the Ganapatya arose, who identified Ganesha as the supreme deity. The principal scriptures dedicated to Ganesha are the Ganesha Purana, the Mudgala Purana, and the Ganapati Atharvashirsa.