There is a leader board that gives parents and teachers detailed statistics on usage and learning progress for each student. Parents can add multiple children to their console and teachers can track stats for individual students or get a classroom view of progress. It measures the number of books read, badges earned, session times, words encountered, activities completed, and Lexile scores.
Gamebooks are made from the award-winning Dominoes Graded Readers series by Oxford University Press. These titles were specifically developed for reading practice and language skills development for middle school English language learners and young learners.
The library includes the following mystery and adventure stories for only $9.99!
• The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
• Zombie Attack!
• Sherlock Holmes: The Blue Diamond
• Sherlock Holmes: The Emerald Crown
• Journey to the West
• The Real McCoy and Other Ghost Stories
• Sherlock Holmes: The Norwood Mystery
• V is for Vampire
• The Faithful Ghost and Other Tall Tales
• Conan the Barbarian: Red Nails
• Sherlock Holmes: The Sign of Four
Download Gamebooks and let your children read and be rewarded!