Fun With Numbers APK
The description of Fun With Numbers
The conjecture can be summarized as follows.
Take any positive integer n. If n is even, divide it by 2 to get n / 2.
If n is odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1 to obtain 3n + 1. Repeat the process indefinitely.
The conjecture is that no matter what number you start with, you will always eventually reach 1
6174 is known as Kaprekar's constant after the Indian mathematician D. R. Kaprekar. This number is notable for the following property:
1. Take any four-digit number, using at least two different digits. (Leading zeros are allowed.)
2. Arrange the digits in descending and then in ascending order to get two four-digit numbers, adding leading zeros if necessary.
3. Subtract the smaller number from the bigger number.
4. Go back to step 2.
The above process, known as Kaprekar's routine, will always reach its fixed point, 6174, in at most 7 iterations.
This app gives you the detailed steps of computation for both the Collatz conhecture and Kaprekar number 6174.
This very useful and informative app is *ABSOLUTELY FREE*, *NO INAPP PURCHASES* and *NO ADD*.
If there is any error in the computation steps please give me feedback through email to fix the bug.
*** All of my apps / games are voice enabled. Proper text to speech (English speaking female voice) component may be downloaded and installed in some phones if it is not already installed or compatible.
- Fun With Numbers 1.3 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.3 (4) for Android 2.2+ (Froyo, API 8)
Update on: 2017-07-16
APK File SHA1: 3e6f954d8d70150e21cc85d33d5b43eacafa19af
What's new: Audio disabled.
- Fun With Numbers 1.2 for Android 2.2+ APK Download
- Fun With Numbers 1.1 for Android 2.2+ APK Download