• Calculation of the average fuel consumption/economy during the given period of time
• Operating costs
• Advanced statistics
• Partial results of the fuel consumption/economy after reaching fuel reserve
• Costs related to the purchase of fuel
• Additional expenses
• Fuel economy statistics
• Clear well designed charting feature.
• History of refueling includes petrol station position
• Program estimates the approximate cost of travel to selected petrol station
• Indication of the which petrol station refueling will be the most beneficial
• Multiple units support (MPG, L/100km)
• Units calculator (built in each edit window)
• Refueled volume of petrol, total distance etc.
Try it out and give us your opinion at firstname.lastname@example.org