In this application you can easily search for any term as results appear highlighted in yellow. You can also browse the full list of terms from A to Z in both languages French and Greek.
NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI SA, the leader legal publishing group in Greece, provides a modern state of the art application of the acclaimed French-Greek & Greek-French Dictionary of Legal Terms, now available for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Dr. Theodore Fortsakis, Professor of the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Dr. Claire Spirou, Collaborator at the Hellenic Institute of International and Foreign Law
- Dr. Emmanuel Gardounis, Attorney at law
- Dr. M. Kavvatha, Attorney at law
- Filia Kiranoudi, Attorney at law, D.E.A.
- Naya Pappa, Jurist, D.E.A.. LL.M.
- Dr. Konstantinos Tsimaras, Attorney at law
- French-Greek & Greek-French Legal terminology
- 50.000 legal terms (including the most common latin legal terms)
- Guiding phrases-examples for better use of the legal terms
- Selected legislation for the most important legal terms
- Off-line complete - no internet connection required
- Free updates with new and updating terms until the next official edition
To activate and use the French-Greek & Greek-French Legal Dictionary you need to purchase a serial number from the following url.