Freelab messanger have the followinf main features :
• XMPP/jabber client for instant messaging IM
• end-to-end encryption for messages and media : OMEMO, OTR and openPGP
• secure connexion to your favorite server : SSL/TLS
• direct connection : no proxy, no google cloud messaging GCM
Freelab Messenger is optimized for connection to on our secure xmpp server : [email protected]
and you should also connect to any xmpp/jabber server of your choice.
It support for end-to-end message encryption based on well know standards like OTR and openPGP encryption.
Freelab Messenger development is focussed on usability and latest features.
• nice and easy to use interface
• End-to-end encryption with open protocols : OTR or openPGP
• image transferts
• syncs with common xmpp/jabber desktop
• syncs with common xmpp web client (http://webchat.freelab.cc)
• contact profile with pictures/avatar
• multi user Conferences - MUC
• integrates within your adress book
• low battery consumption
• unified management for multiple accounts
• support for many languages : support for translation
The project aims to include voice messages and calls.
XMPP/jabber client :
• Direct connexion to the xmpp/jabber server of your choice (no proxy, no google API or GCM)
• easy creation of a [email protected] xmpp account if you do not have any xmpp account
• optimised for freelab.cc xmpp server
• should also support popular xmpp/jabber services : DuckDuckGo, Facebook, Hangouts, Jabber, LiveJournal talk, Odnoklassniki, QIP, VK, Yandex. Nimbuzz, Ovi, Chatme, jabbim, jappix, tigase,
• Easy server connection with DNS
• custom server configuration with expert mode activated
to get more information about Messenger and its usage go to :
Sources of Freelab Messenger are available under free license.
You can ask us for any support for your community or company for privacy messaging app and servers.
traduction is performed here :