"Rapunzel" (/rəˈpʌnzəl/; German pronunciation: [ʁaˈpʊnt͡səl]) is a German fairy tale in the collection assembled by the Brothers Grimm, and first published in 1812 as part of Children's and Household Tales. The Grimm Brothers' story is an adaptation of the fairy tale Persinette by Charlotte-Rose de Caumont de La Force originally published in 1698. Its plot has been used and parodied in various media and its best known line ("Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair") is an idiom of popular culture.
[Smart Point Reading]
Apply the best reading solution “Smart Point Reading” to the smart phone for reading books effectively.
Smart Point Reading is the solution matching the Real Audio Book with the regular book to narrate the book with native actual voice not TTS.
This solution has been used in elementary schools in the US for reading comprehension and also adapting FPR(Finger Point Reading) technology used for the purpose of curing dyslexia. We developed this solution to help reading effectively with well concentration and help recognizing and understanding easily through the smart phone.
And the Smart Point Reading Solution contains Read Aloud Solution which is a Reading Assistant Program based on reports of “Read Aloud” recommended by NRP (National Reading Panel) in US to implement “Methodology of Effective Reading Solution” for the users to compare their recorded voices with audio books.
1. How to use smart point reading
- When you touch the screen, you can see the play button. Touch the play button to start
- While reading is processing, you can touch the sentence for 3 seconds then it will turn to start from that sentence.
- If you touch the screen one more time, the reading will stop
2. How to use E-book
- If you touch the screen around the play button, the play button will be off. (Hide)
- Click the image long zooming the image
- Click the word long – connecting to the online dictionary: if you push the save button, it will save in your vocabulary section (Menu Vocabulary confirm)
- Drag the left or right screen – changing the pages
- Click translation icon long on each page – translating to each country’s language (coming soon)