[FREE] Memoirs Sherlock Holmes APK
Oct 02 2015
The description of [FREE] Memoirs Sherlock Holmes
Smart Point Reading is the solution matching the Real Audio Book with the regular book to narrate the book with native actual voice not TTS.
This solution has been used in elementary schools in the US for reading comprehension and also adapting FPR(Finger Point Reading) technology used for the purpose of curing dyslexia. We developed this solution to help reading effectively with well concentration and help recognizing and understanding easily through the smart phone.
And the Smart Point Reading Solution contains Read Aloud Solution which is a Reading Assistant Program based on reports of “Read Aloud” recommended by NRP (National Reading Panel) in US to implement “Methodology of Effective Reading Solution” for the users to compare their recorded voices with audio books.
1. How to use smart point reading
- When you touch the screen, you can see the play button. è Touch the play button to start
- While reading is processing, you can touch the sentence for 3 seconds then it will turn to start from that sentence.
- If you touch the screen one more time, the reading will stop
2. How to use E-book
- If you touch the screen around the play button, the play button will be off. (Hide)
- Click the image long è zooming the image
- Click the word long – connecting to the online dictionary: if you push the save button, it will save in your vocabulary section (Menu è Vocabulary confirm)
- Drag the left or right screen – changing the pages
- Click translation icon long on each page – translating to each country’s language (coming soon)
[The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes]
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes is a collection of Sherlock Holmes stories, originally published in 1894, by Arthur Conan Doyle.
1. "The Adventure of the Silver Blaze" Clients: none
2. "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box" (this story is in His Last Bow in American editions of the canon) Client: Susan Cushing
3. "The Adventure of the Yellow Face" Client: Grant Munro
4. "The Adventure of the Stockbroker's Clerk" Client: Hall Pycroft
5. "The Adventure of the Gloria Scott" Client: Victor Trevor
6. "The Adventure of the Musgrave Ritual" Client: Reginald Musgrave
7. "The Adventure of the Reigate Squire" Clients: none
8. "The Adventure of the Crooked Man" Client: Major Murphy
9. "The Adventure of the Resident Patient" Client: Arguably Dr Percy Trevelyan (Trevelyan was sent to Sherlock Holmes by Mr. Blessington)
10. "The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter" Client: Mr. Melas
11. "The Adventure of the Naval Treaty" Client: Percy Phelps
12. "The Final Problem" Clients: none
The first London edition of the Memoirs in 1894 did not include "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box", although all twelve stories had appeared in the Strand Magazine. The first U.S. edition did include the story, but it was very quickly replaced with a revised edition that omitted it.
The reasoning behind the suppression is unclear. In Britain the story was apparently removed at Doyle's request as it included adultery and so was unsuitable for younger readers. This may have also been the cause for the rapid removal of the story from the U.S. edition, and some sources[specify] state that the publishers believed the story was too scandalous for the American public.
As a result, this story was not republished in the U.S. until many years later, when it was added to His Last Bow. Even today, most American editions of the canon include it with His Last Bow, while most British editions keep the story in its original place in The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes.
Additionally, when the story was removed from the Memoirs, its opening pages, where Holmes emulates Dupin, were transferred to the beginning of "The Adventure of the Resident Patient". In some later U.S. editions of the Memoirs, which still omit "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box", this transfer still appears.
[FREE] Memoirs Sherlock Holmes for Android official Trailer
- [FREE] Memoirs Sherlock Holmes 1.04 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.04 (5) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: Oct 07 2015
XAPK File SHA1: 7265a19fda1a3b45d4ff0dc8fc8ecb26c96376b4
APK File SHA1: b6dad9e1b2d671357e5fcf26313fcd5f3f7ee55c