In this free guide for snapchat, you'll learn how to:
- sign up including how to download and install the app, sign up for an account and add contacts.
- send a snap including how to create the snap, download the image or photos, set a time limit, set a caption, draw on a snap, and send it off.
- view a snap including how to open the list and replay the snap
- use snapchat video chats including how to
Find a message from the person you want to chat with, look for the notification, and send videos.
- upgrade snapchat for android
Each section show how to do it step by step with photos, so it is very easy to follow. If you have an Android device, you're lucky. Android users can draw with a see-through colour. You can select the transparent color and add fun filters. The latest upgrade allows you to add filters, art and other data labels to your snap. Only swipe your finger left or right to preview each filter.
Hopefully this guide help you know more about how to make the most out of your chatting.
*this app is not an official snapchat application.