[FREE] Adventures Pinocchio APK
Oct 02 2015
The description of [FREE] Adventures Pinocchio
Smart Point Reading is the solution matching the Real Audio Book with the regular book to narrate the book with native actual voice not TTS.
This solution has been used in elementary schools in the US for reading comprehension and also adapting FPR(Finger Point Reading) technology used for the purpose of curing dyslexia. We developed this solution to help reading effectively with well concentration and help recognizing and understanding easily through the smart phone.
And the Smart Point Reading Solution contains Read Aloud Solution which is a Reading Assistant Program based on reports of “Read Aloud” recommended by NRP (National Reading Panel) in US to implement “Methodology of Effective Reading Solution” for the users to compare their recorded voices with audio books.
1. How to use smart point reading
- When you touch the screen, you can see the play button. è Touch the play button to start
- While reading is processing, you can touch the sentence for 3 seconds then it will turn to start from that sentence.
- If you touch the screen one more time, the reading will stop
2. How to use E-book
- If you touch the screen around the play button, the play button will be off. (Hide)
- Click the image long è zooming the image
- Click the word long – connecting to the online dictionary: if you push the save button, it will save in your vocabulary section (Menu è Vocabulary confirm)
- Drag the left or right screen – changing the pages
- Click translation icon long on each page – translating to each country’s language (coming soon)
[The Adventures of Pinocchio]
The Adventures of Pinocchio is a novel for children by Italian author Carlo Collodi, written in Florence. The first half was originally a serial in 1881 and 1882, and then later completed as a book for children in February 1883.
It is about the mischievous adventures of an animated marionette named Pinocchio and his father, a poor woodcarver named Geppetto. It is considered a canonical piece of children's literature and has inspired hundreds of new editions, stage plays, merchandising and movies, such as Walt Disney's iconic animated version and commonplace ideas such as a liar's long nose.
According to an extensive research done by the Fondazione Nazionale Carlo Collodi in late 1990's and based on UNESCO sources it has been adapted in more than 240 languages worldwide. That makes it the most translated and read non-religious book of all times.
The Adventures of Pinocchio is a story about an animated marionette, boys who turn into donkeys and other fairy tale devices. The setting of the story is the Tuscan area of Italy. It was a unique literary melding of genres for its time. The story's Italian language is peppered with Florentine dialect features, such as the protagonist's Florentine name.
In the 1850s, Collodi began to have a variety of both fiction and non-fiction books published. Once, he translated some French fairy-tales so well that he was asked whether he would like to write some of his own. In 1881, he sent a short episode in the life of a wooden puppet to a friend who edited a newspaper in Rome, wondering whether the editor would be interested in publishing this "bit of foolishness" in his children's section. The editor did, and the children loved it. The Adventures of Pinocchio were serialized in the paper in 1881–2, and then published in 1883 with huge success.
[FREE] Adventures Pinocchio for Android official Trailer
- [FREE] Adventures Pinocchio 1.05 for Android 4.1+ APK Download
Version: 1.05 (6) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: Oct 17 2015
APK File SHA1: 29fa074b8f346644049acc10f1c3fc1d7b5aa9f2