[FREE] A Christmas Carol APK
Oct 02 2015
The description of [FREE] A Christmas Carol
Smart Point Reading is the solution matching the Real Audio Book with the regular book to narrate the book with native actual voice not TTS.
This solution has been used in elementary schools in the US for reading comprehension and also adapting FPR(Finger Point Reading) technology used for the purpose of curing dyslexia. We developed this solution to help reading effectively with well concentration and help recognizing and understanding easily through the smart phone.
And the Smart Point Reading Solution contains Read Aloud Solution which is a Reading Assistant Program based on reports of “Read Aloud” recommended by NRP (National Reading Panel) in US to implement “Methodology of Effective Reading Solution” for the users to compare their recorded voices with audio books.
1. How to use smart point reading
- When you touch the screen, you can see the play button. Touch the play button to start
- While reading is processing, you can touch the sentence for 3 seconds then it will turn to start from that sentence.
- If you touch the screen one more time, the reading will stop
2. How to use E-book
- If you touch the screen around the play button, the play button will be off. (Hide)
- Click the image long zooming the image
- Click the word long – connecting to the online dictionary: if you push the save button, it will save in your vocabulary section (Menu Vocabulary confirm)
- Drag the left or right screen – changing the pages
- Click translation icon long on each page – translating to each country’s language (coming soon)
[A Christmas Carol]
A Christmas Carol is a novella by English author Charles Dickens, first published by Chapman & Hall on 19 December 1843. It tells the story of bitter old miser Ebenezer Scrooge and his transformation resulting from supernatural visits by Jacob Marley and the Ghosts of Christmases Past, Present and Yet to Come. The novella met with instant success and critical acclaim.
The book was written and published in early Victorian era Britain, a period when there was strong nostalgia for old Christmas traditions together with the introduction of new customs, such as Christmas trees and greeting cards. Dickens' sources for the tale appear to be many and varied, but are, principally, the humiliating experiences of his childhood, his sympathy for the poor, and various Christmas stories and fairy tales.
The tale has been viewed by critics as an indictment of 19th century industrial capitalism. It has been credited with restoring the Christmas season as one of merriment and festivity in Britain and America after a period of sobriety and sombreness. A Christmas Carol remains popular - having never been out of print – and has been adapted many times to film, stage, opera, and other media.
Dickens' Carol was one of the greatest influences in rejuvenating the old Christmas traditions of England but, while it brings to the reader images of light, joy, warmth and life, it also brings strong and unforgettable images of darkness, despair, coldness, sadness and death. Scrooge himself is the embodiment of winter, and, just as winter is followed by spring and the renewal of life, so too is Scrooge's cold, pinched heart restored to the innocent goodwill he had known in his childhood and youth.
[FREE] A Christmas Carol for Android official Trailer
- [FREE] A Christmas Carol 1.06 for Android 4.1+ XAPK Download
Version: 1.06 (7) for Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16)
Update on: Oct 07 2015
XAPK File SHA1: 3f80e3f4c92fe6158d7d2b2f8b67fe3915f04e8f
APK File SHA1: 70a5a4879a4821019bda27da2eb4bc6ff0b0084e