The description of Foreign Service Officer Exam Question 2018 Ed
Foreign Service Officer Exam Question 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
• At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
• Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
• Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ’s.
• You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
• This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
This application contains the following topics:
1. US Government
2. US History
3. US Foreign Policy
4. Major Courts & Constitution
9. World politics & international relations
10. World affairs
11. World history 1
12. FSO Exam Review
13. Exam last night review
14. English for Foreign policy
A Foreign Service Officer (FSO) is a commissioned member of the United States Foreign Service. As diplomats, Foreign Service Officers formulate and implement the foreign policy of the United States. FSOs spend most of their careers overseas as members of U.S. embassies, consulates, and other diplomatic missions, though some receive assignments to combatant command, Congress, and educational institutions such as the various U.S. War Colleges. Within the Foreign Service, they are also known as Generalists.
What is the FSOT?
The Foreign Service Officer Test measures your knowledge, skills and abilities, including writing skills that are necessary to the work of a Foreign Service Officer.
The FSOT is administered online at designated test centers in the U.S. and abroad and takes about three hours to complete. It includes three multiple-choice sections:
- Job knowledge: Questions will cover a broad range of topics including, but not limited to, the structure and workings of the U.S. Government, U.S. and world history, U.S. culture, psychology, technology, management theory, finance and economics, and world affairs;
- English expression
- A biographic information section that asks you to describe your work style, your manner of interacting and communicating with others, and your approach to other cultures.
This Foreign policy application is intended for foreign service officer & FSOT candidates in the UK, US, CA, PRC, Russia but also for all Foreign policy & diplomatic professionals all over the world.
This applications just is an excellent tool for self study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organisation, certificate, test name or trademark.