Forcelink manages everything needed to install, inspect, maintain, repair and replace assets in the field on an Android device.
Forcelink reduces operational costs, improves efficiency, and shares information across all user categories as well as managing asset hierarchies and history. Key features include:
- Geo-locate resources/customer/assets, for display on maps on the mobile and portal
- Improve the speed and accuracy of allocating inspection work orders to field resources
- Bar code scanning/capture
- Electronic communication with field resources, track and map completed work, track overall progress
- Manage third party contractors activity while having visibility on all work
- Take and upload photos
- Create asset database from the field, create asset hierarchy
- Schedule future maintenance actions and create and export work orders to service suppliers
- Fully auditable to micro level detail, full time stamped audit trail of attendance
- Real-time status and check lists completed for each inspection, special instructions, free text notes fields etc.
- Location address, contact information, map location etc. all available on the mobile phone to field resources
Note: To use Forcelink you must be a registered subscriber with access to the Forcelink back office. The back office allows users to schedule work and dispatch work to the mobile users. Contact us at [email protected] to inquire about becoming a Forcelink subscriber.