Saver is a food expiration reminder app that reminds and encourages people eat or donate their food in time to reduce the food waste. Food waste is a sin in many developed countries, ex. the food waste in US is 165 billion every year. People often forget to have food they purchased before the expiration date, or sometimes they over-purchase food they can have, then throw them away. Meanwhile, many charity organizations are lacking of resources, such as food. That’s why we create Saver to help both situations since Saver can remind people about their expiring food while let people know where they can donate the food to.
* Add the track item only in 15~35 seconds.
* You can attach the photo for each item.
* Remind you the expiration date with the notification bar.
* Monitor the performance by three types.
* Check the expiration date at 7:30 and 19:30 everyday.
* Encourage you to donate the food you don't need. The charity organizations list is collecting, if you have proper ones, please email us via email.
Download this free app before the end of 2012 to get the same tracking amount as pro version