The FMAA now makes it even easier to discover, explore and stay informed about the Graduate and Internship opportunities available to you while at University. Designed to streamline and enhance your career development with a personalised experience, the FMAA App is an essential resource for all University students interested in pursuing a career in business-related fields.
• Discover all your Graduate and Internship opportunities in one convenient place
• Discover and register for recruitment and professional development events in your city and at your University
• Explore the profiles of 40+ employers across Financial Services, Professional Services and Management Consulting
• Stay informed about changes to Events and Applications with notifications pushed straight to your phone
• Access to a dynamic calendar with reminders to make sure you never miss an Event or Graduate/Internship application
ABOUT THE FMAA:
The Financial Management Association of Australia (FMAA) was established in 1990 at The University of Melbourne. With the continuing support of Gold and Founding Sponsor, the Macquarie Group, the FMAA actively promotes the career awareness of students and facilitates involvement in business-related activities. The FMAA is an independent student body which works closely with the Department of Finance and the Faculty of Business & Economics.
Over the years, it has rapidly become one of the most dynamic and enthusiastically supported student bodies on campus, enjoying a strong reputation for energy and professionalism. The success of the FMAA has seen it expand nationally to The University of Sydney in 1994, The University of Queensland in 1995, The University of New South Wales in 2009 and Monash University in 2012.
The FMAA has over 4,500 student members nationally. The genuine value offered to members underlies our continual growth and stamps the Association as the largest professionally focused student organisation in Australia.