The description of Flawless Eyelashes Tutorial
bold, curved, and long eyelashes are wonderful for special occasions, like weddings and New Year’s Eve. However, unless you’re a celebrity, it’s highly impractical to wear faux fringe on a daily basis. With the proper preparation, correct application, and little creativity, however, you can create the illusion of long, voluminous fake lashes every day.
this will share you how to make your eyelashes bold, curved, and longer temporarily but look flawless.
1. Curling, Priming, and Lining your Lashes
- Curl your lashes. Before coating your lashes with mascara, use an eyelash curler to give your fringe the perfect curve. In addition to curling the base of the lashes, use the tool to curl the middle and tips of your lashes too.
- Create the illusion of a fuller lash line with eyeliner. Lining the inner rim of your upper eyelids with black eyeliner will make your lash line appear thicker. Place a finger above the corner of your eye and pull up on your lashes. Run a black eyeliner pencil along the upper water rim. Repeat on the other eye.
- Apply mascara primer to your lashes. The additional layer also adds volume and a little length to your lashes.
2. Curling Your Lashes and Layering Your Mascara
- Apply a light, natural mascara to your curled lashes. An excellent way to add volume and length to your lashes is to build up layers of mascara.
- Curl your lashes again. Once the first coat of mascara is dry, it is time to curl your lashes again. The key to perfectly curved fringe is to curl the roots, middle, and tip of your lashes.
- Apply a volumizing mascara to your fringe. After curling each set of lashes, you can continue to build up the volume and length of your fringe. Instead of a natural mascara, select a volumizing formula.
3. Lengthening Your Lashes with Baby Powder
- Apply two coats of mascara to your lashes. In order for the baby powder to stick to your eyelashes, you must first apply a few coats of mascara to each set of curled lashes.
- Use a q-tip to coat your lashes with baby powder. When applied to your mascara-covered lashes, the baby powder will stick to your fringe.
- Apply another coat of mascara. To cover the baby powder, apply a third coat of mascara to your lashes.
4. Extending Your Lashes with Cotton Fibers
- Apply 1 coat of mascara to your lashes. The first layer of mascara will allow the cotton fibers from the cotton ball to stick to your lashes.
- Coat a spoolie with cotton fibers. Beauty companies add cotton fibers to their volumizing and lengthening mascaras. Instead of using one of these products, you can coat your lashes in fresh cotton fibers.
- Apply the cotton fibers to your lashes. If you are not careful, the cotton fibers can fall into your eyes and cause irritation. To prevent this from happening, always complete one set of eyelashes before moving on to the next.
for further information, download this now and grab what you want.
please enjoy this flawless eyelashes tutorial and give us any feedback.