The goal of this game is to motivate physical activity by associate users' steps data to the game coins which could raise a virtual pet. Users' fitness condition will impact the survival condition of their pets. Players need to set up goals and make progress towards goals in order to keep their pet in a good condition.
Gameplay & Rules:
Note: the game is only playable till August for play testing purpose. It will be updated with more refinement after our first user test.
(1) Be sure to click save and quit button when you finish doing physical activity and playing the game, otherwise the data you played last time will be gone. Be sure to click load progress button to load the game, otherwise game data will be gone as well.
(2) There are four levels of pet growth. Step bar progress shows you how far you are towards your goal. The health progress bar shows you how healthy your pet is. The pet’s growth level will tightly connected with total steps. The level is shown on the top left corner, start icon. You can spend game coins to buy food, give your pet first aid, and also play a mini game with him. Those will all rewards your pet with health progress. Pet will be sick if health status below 50% of the progress bar.
(3) Game points can be gained through movement (steps). Game points could be transferred automatically from steps every time you save the game and reload it. At least more than 30 steps to get game points (30steps to 1 points)
(4) For accessories, your pet can wear the ones you bought, and you only pay for it once.
(5) For steps, it will ONLY be recorded whenever the game APP is running. If putting to background, no steps or movement will be counted. So be sure to open it when you prepare to go for a walk or running.