Responding firefighters use their smartphones to indicate their intent to respond to an emergency situation and to see a complete list of other responders, granting them greater flexibility when responding to an incident. FireQ-RVS uses real-time, GPS services for accurate location information and ETA calculations. The quality and quantity of communication and coordination of firefighters during an emergency affects the time required to take control of the event, and it affects the time required to mitigate it.
• Detailed information for all members about who is responding, with ETA information
• State-of-the-art GPS mapping technologies
• Stand down communication option
• Closed-loop communication features for active department members
• Incident report creation
• Inventory tracking
• Training and certification tracking
• Increased safety for firefighters when en route to an incident
FireQ-RVS is a natural evolution in fire services communication and increases the communication and coordination during response processes. Firefighters respond with more information, increased confidence and the security of being counted as a responder. For more information, please visit us at www.fireq-rvs.com.