Professor of Church History Simo Heininen by Mikael Agricola's translation appeared in the second before the end of 1938 in the Bible. The parson and writer Risto Santala write the 1938 translation: ". Merkitysopillinen and linguistic level of the previous Kirkkoraamattumme have been so hard classes that it could be considered as one of the world's finest translations"
Benefits of application:
- The application works without an internet connection (offline);
- Ability to search;
- Ability to increase / decrease the font;
- Ability to create an unlimited number of tabs to a particular verse, one of the books;
- If you are interested in the allocation of poems you can copy or send a message;
- Ability to scroll through the volume buttons.
Our team is not in place, and aims to expand its functional applications.
Each menu item is a separate book, and each separate page in one of the books is the head.
Place the cursor instead of the chapter number and enter the chapter number. Thus, you will not have to scroll all the chapters, selecting interesting.