1) What is the problem?
a) People need to use a toilet, find a drink tap or have a shower but do not know where to locate
b) Councils don’t know where to best place new toilets because they’re unsure which locations have
the highest demand
c) Toilets often need maintenance but rely on regular checks to be conducted as opposed to real
time user notifications showing which toilets need maintenance carried out
2) How did we solve the problem? What data sets have we used?
- Design paper
- Street survey showing 14/15 people interviewed say they would like to be able to search for the
closest toilet near them
- Data sets used:
3) What is our solution?
- Ganesh, Andy and I discussing our solution
- App usage video
- The target market for our solution are all mobile phone and internet users looking to find a closest
- User feedback reviews highlighting the desire for our app
4) What are the benefits of our solution?
User and government / local councils
5) Who made this?
Short description about team members:
John Mitchelhill: Co-Founder Endorsse, Procurement at Transurban, Business Student RMIT
Ganesh Krishnan: Co-Founder GetInTouch, Senior Developer Sensis, Science Degree, Fergusson