Participants MUST be able to recite at least (3) principles from memory
• The Law of the Mirror: You must see value in yourself to add value to yourself.
• The Law of Awareness: You must know yourself in order to grow yourself.
• The Law of Modeling: It’s hard to improve when you have no one but yourself to follow.
• The Law of the Rubber Band: Growth stops when you lose the tension of where you are and where you
• Growth does not just happen for a man; we must grow intentionally.
• Life is now in session, are you present
• The Law of Contribution: Developing yourself helps you to develop others.
• The Law of Diminishing Intent: The longer you wait to do something you should do now; the greater the
odds are that you will never actually do it.
• You cannot change your destination overnight; but you can change your direction overnight – Jim Rohn
• Every one of us were created to be awesome at something; not an expert at everything.