Use FarmDock to plan out jobs and assign them to users, and to check work over time. You can see how many hours your team has worked on a job, how much inventory they've used, how much output they've created and how much equipment time they've logged.
As you record your work, inventory and equipment, you'll be able to easily review your farm at a glance, or drill down to a particular field, job, user or bin.
FarmDock puts your whole farm at your fingertips.
- Work management: Log work in the field as it happens.
- Multiple users: Invite your team to use the app so they can log their work; give them access to only the farms they work on.
- Inventory management: Keep track of how much inventory you've got. As your team does work and records inventory usage, your data will stay synced, so you'll always know how much inventory you have. As your team harvests output, new inventory accumulates.
-Bin management: Keep track of how full your bins are, so you know when it's time to transfer or get more inventory.
- Equipment management: Track equipment use. As your users log work with equipment, their total hours accumulate, so you can review where equipment is getting used.
- Multi-farm: Store data for multiple farms separately, or share things between farms.
- Multi-operation: Keep silos of data to maintain entirely separate businesses.
- Cloud data: Log work on your mobile device in the field, then access it from home on your desktop.