The official application of the Félicien Rops museum – Province of Namur offers audio-guided tours (numerous videos) for the permanent collection, the “Félicien Rops and human rights” visit in conjunction with Amnesty International and a number of temporary exhibitions (in three languages: French, Dutch and English).
It also keeps you informed of activities organised at the museum (Apé’Rops, lectures, events, etc.). Practical details are available, as well.
The Rops museum organises:
- temporary exhibitions on specific themes
- “confrontations” with contemporary artists
- exhibitions abroad.
The Rops museum offers:
- conventional or theme-based guided tours
- school days (adapted visits and workshops)
- educational dossiers (www.museerops.be)
- “Dare to experience the Rops museum”, visits and workshops for socially vulnerable groups
- “The Rops museum lets you see … without eyes”, visits adapted for the sight-impaired
- “Félicien Rops in sign language”, visits for the deaf and hearing-impaired in conjunction with the SISW (Service d’Interprétation des Sourds de Wallonie – Walloon interpretation service for the deaf).
- “A day in the company of …”, workshop days for adults, in the company of an engraver or an artist
- The “Apé’Rops”, a series of lectures
- numerous concerts, visits with commentaries and performances related to the temporary exhibitions or the permanent collection.
- courses for children during the school holidays.