ExpressoMail is a set of 15 email slots which can be edited in order to store emails that you often have to send.
This could be simple emails for your family, friends, workmates.
Or also any message that you could send to control a remote computer/server.
You could store in ExpressoMail a set of mails that you would use to control your home automation server ("mailcheck" module in FHEM server for instance), or your home computer.
ExpressoMail usage is simple :
1. Long press on an email slot to prepare/edit a message
2. Short click on an email slot to send the mail
Mails are sent using your gmail account.
Email credentials are not required and stored whithin the application itself : access to your email account is done using an authorization request.
This application is requiring authorization to :
- access your contacts : in order to fill in the destination / "To" field of emails
- access the Internet : in order to send emails
- access your gmail account : in order to send mails from your gmail account
ExpressoMail is free, but contains an ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
I am an independant developer based in Grenoble (France)
This application has been developped for home automation purpose mainly.
Keywords : Expresso / Espresso Mail, e-mail, e-mails, Domotic, Internet of Things, IoT, FHEM, FritzBox, Jeedom, Raspberry Pi, Rpi, messenger, distribute, automate, automatic, MIME