Exercises List Free has a simple user interface that lets you concentrate on the results and on how to optimize their training.
Exercises List Free allows you to select the devices muscles via a graphical interface Anatomical Atlas, automatically upload a list of exercises and get into a specific tab where you can see the proper execution of the exercise with four different goals (slimming, mass, definition, force) expressed in series and recovery time.
Exercises List Free allows you to customize the sets of each exercise and save in 4 lists composed by 20 different lines so as to be replicated without research the training in the next week .
- Suitable for Off-Line;
- No advertising;
- Details of the previous workouts;
- Demonstrations animated graphics to 180 exercises;
- Four types of series recommended for the different objectives to be achieved;
- Customize the number of repetitions of each exercise;
- Grouping of the exercises in the list and sorted the way you want;
- Registration of the series with minimal effort and quick viewing of the exercises in the list;
- Countdown to recovery.