eVoice is a virtual phone number service for small business. It’s a business app, calling app, voicemail app and texting app all in one. Make, receive, and forward calls, send & receive texts, access your phone contacts, and more, without headaches or restrictions.
• eVoice is ideal for entrepreneurs, freelancers, consultants and anyone else who needs to stay connected with their business.
• Sign up for an eVoice virtual number with a 30-day free trial* and try the wide range of eVoice business phone service features.
• Buy more minutes or upgrade at any time to new plans and more features as you need them.
• No long-term contracts. No hidden costs. Use the app over your normal 3G/4G/LTE cell network.
You can do almost anything with your eVoice business phone app:
• It’s a calling app. Make and receive calls from your business phone number.
• It’s a voicemail app. Have your voicemails transcribed to text and emailed to you.
• It’s a text app. Send and receive text messages (local numbers only – additional fees apply.).**
• Separate your work and personal voicemails.
• Create speed dial shortcuts.
• Save and review call logs.
• Access your phone contacts from within the app.
• Call screening to help manage calls.
• Show your eVoice number for your outbound calls to ensure that everyone you call sees a unified caller ID stamp regardless of where in the world you’re calling from.
The eVoice calling app, free with an eVoice subscription, is the perfect companion to the eVoice virtual receptionist service and works with mobile devices including smartphones and tablets. If you don’t already have an eVoice account, start your 30-day free trial* and discover how eVoice turns your phone into a powerful mobile business solution.
The eVoice app cannot be used for emergency calls (911). This app is not compatible with eVoice Classic accounts.
* 30 day trial is offered through the app in the USA only. If you reside outside the US, please visit the eVoice website for other options.
** Additional fees may apply to send and receive text messages.