Future-oriented smart book in augmented reality
• Look at realistic pictures
• Read interesting texts
• Experience realistic birds through augmented reality
○ What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented Reality is computer technology that brings virtual reality to the real world. It is an excellent smart educational technique that is used by the Ministry of Education and other advanced countries. EVO BIRD is a book combined with augmented reality. Living birds appear in 3D when you point your smartphone or tablet PC at the book.
○ EVO BIRD Book
• When you open the book, fascinating stories about birds will start.
• You will see a various features and lives of birds from ostriches in Africa to emperor penguins in Antarctica.
• All the books are realistically designed and based on the latest scientific research.
• The books have high-quality 3D illustrations and images.
• Twelve animals are included: Ostrich, Indian Peafowl, Mandarin Duck, Emperor Penguin, Great Crested Grebe, Grey Heron, Black-faced Spoonbill, Cinereous Vulture, Red-Crowned Crane, Scarlet Macaw, Eurasian Eagle Owl, Humming Bird.
○ 3D Augmented Reality App
Experience the augmented reality program yourself.
• Make the birds fly, walk, or swim.
• Feed and hear the birds.
• Do fun activities such as looking at the habitat of birds, comparing sizes of birds, and doing puzzles.
• Take pictures of you and the birds with a beautiful background.
• ‘Free’ the vultures from the device by pressing a button.
○ Requirements for smart terminals
- Android Version 2.2 or higher
- iOS Version 4.3 or higher
○ EVO BIRD App Testing
1. Go to http://alzzam.co.kr/test/evo/bird/testpage.html. Download or print the test images.
2. Install EVO BIRD application.
3. Start the application and if you view the images you've downloaded or printed through your phone's camera, you can watch 3D content.