that takes place from the 16th to the 25th October and for the twenty-second edition will
transform Perugia in the capital of chocolate!
The event, born in 1993, is today the biggest and most important chocolate kermesse in
Sweet and embracing flavorings will spread all over the city center one more time, giving to
tourists and visitors a charming and happy atmosphere.
The official application will let you:
- discover the daily programme
- stay updated about news, tastings, appointments and events in Regione Umbria
- easy and quickly find events timing, dates and locations
- share articles, posts and photos with your friends in Perugia
- read the stream and news, info and photos about Eurochocolate posted by other users
- share photos, posts and videos on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
▶ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Where does Eurochocolate take place?
Eurochocolate takes place from October 17 to 26 2015 in the city center of Perugia. The
Festival will last for 10 days in the storical and beautiful streets and places of Perugia: Piazza
Italia, Piazza della Repubblica, Corso Vannucci, Via Mazzini, Via Fani, Terrazza del Mercato
Coperto and Piazza IV Novembre.
- Is there a ticket?
Eurochocolate’s entrance and all its activities are free. You will find all Stands along Perugia
historic street and squares of Perugia centre.
- Which are the opening times?
Saturday from 09.00 to 23.00 and from Sunday to Friday from 09.00 to 20.00
- Why should I partecipate to Eurochocolate?
Perugia will be one more time the perfect city for chocolovers and tourists, ready to live the most
important european Chocolate Festival for a tasty twenty-second edition.
Every year one million visitors come to Perugia to take part to the large amount of free activities
related to chocolate, like exhibitions, tastings, shows and chocolate sculptures.
▶ LOCATION: PERUGIA
The International Chocolate Exhibition that will transform Perugia in the capital city of Chocolate
is held with the patronage of Regione Umbria, Provincia di Perugia, Comune di Perugia and
Camera di Commercio di Perugia.
The Festival is totally focused on the italian and international chocolatier tradition, and attracts a
lot of turists and chocolate artisans and producers that sell their products.
▶ EVENTXP - MANAGING EVENTS
EventXP is the enterprise solution of IQUII to create the Event App for every operating system
and embodies all you can wish for your event to get the best performance and results,
supporting you even in the delicate follow-up phase.
Explore functionalities and benefits of EventXP: http://eventxp.it/
▶ Discover more on http://www.eurochocolate.com/
* We are waiting for you in Eurochocolate 2015! *