eTipbook Saxophone APK
Nov 28 2014
The description of eTipbook Saxophone
Based on the combined knowledge and experience of thirty plus musicians, saxophone makers, teachers and other experts, Tipbook Saxophone even answers questions you didn’t think of asking. Great stuff for beginners, an inspiring resource for advanced players, and a handy reference for pros.
YOUR BEST INSTRUMENT
Tipbook Saxophone helps you buy the instrument that best suits your style and your budget, exploring the material and the design of the instrument, the plating, bell and neck designs, special keys and key systems, ergonomics, pads, and so on. Similar chapters are dedicated to mouthpieces, necks, reeds and ligatures. Combined with essential knowledge on maintenance and tuning, this books allows you to get the very best out of your instrument.
FINGERING CHARTS AND MORE
The final chapters shed a light on the history, the family, and the making of the instrument, while the glossary and index turn this owner's guide into a handy reference book. A complete set of fingering charts are the icing on this musical cake. Enjoy!
• Recommended for saxophone teachers and students, regardless of level. (The Saxophone Journal)
• This book is a really delightful surprise (Sax on the Web)
• Excellent for either quick reference, trouble-shooting or top-up information for the most hardened saxophone devotee (Winds)
READERS ON TIPBOOK SAXOPHONE
• A must for the beginning student and a quick reference for the professional, particularly one who is not fluent in "repair" language.
• Highly recommended.
• [This book] answered many of the questions I've come up with but had no one to ask.
• Tipbook Saxophone has saved me! As a music education student, this tipbook has been a lifesaver when it comes to needing easy to understand, fast help. Whether it's learning to play, looking to buy, to reeds and mouthpieces, to fingerings, to their history...this book has it all. I highly recommend this book to any music student or saxophone player!
• I was able to better play my Sax, instructions were good. Outstanding examples and pictures.
• A lot of insights here that you probably wouldn't ever think of to ask, stays on the subject well and its a very interesting read [...]
Tipbook Saxophone tells you all about soprano saxophones, alto saxophones, tenor saxophones and baritone saxophones, the keywork, sides keys and palm keys, toneholes, pearl keys and upper stacks, lower stacks, trill keys, Jean Marie Londeix, the quick F or front F, toptones, David Sanborn and Charlie Parker, Ben Webster en Gerry Mulligan, transposing instruments, B-flat instruments, E-flat instruments, saxophone playing, saxophone teachers, pads and resonators, kangaroo leather, rolled toneholes, reeds, ligatures, rib construction, ribbed construction, key systems, articulated G-sharp, palm key risers and spatula keys, thumb savers, double key arms, French style keys, the Selmer Mark VI and other vintage saxophones, hard rubber and metal mouthpieces, tip openings and chamber sizes, tip rails and side rails, baffles, facing lengths and facings, inverted ligatures, French filed cuts, file cuts and double cuts, whetstones, reed rush or Dutch rush, reed clippers, sticky pads, the Sax-o-phone, de C-melody and the saxello, the EWI and other wind controllers, midi, Arundo Donax, and much more.
- eTipbook Saxophone 1.3 for Android 2.3.2+ APK Download
Version: 1.3 (4) for Android 2.3.2+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
Update on: Oct 27 2015
APK File SHA1: 259d16c93531eb829bf2bebe335ec5934dcf6f58