1.Divide yourselves into two teams.
2.Choose the first player to describe the keyword.
3.The opposite team will select the person to verify:
- the use of forbidden words.
- the use of plural or abbreviation forms of the forbidden words.
- gestures and sound imitations.
4. When the keyword is guessed the veryfying person hits the OK button [+1 point], in the case of breaking the rules, he pushes the WRONG one[-1 point].
5. When the set time has ended, the opposing team starts their turn according to the same rules.
6. The gameplay lasts until one of the teams reaches the set amount of points. In case of a draw, the team with less skipped keywords wins.
During the gameplay, the player can use three buttons:
- SKIP - to forfeit a difficult keyword and move on to the next
- PAUSE - to pause the gameplay
- EXCLAMATION - signal a spelling error
If you have played the classic board game Taboo, this game will be familiar to you.
eTABU is not associated with Hasbro or Hersch and Company's Taboo, Tabou, Tabu, Tabù, or any other variants of the Taboo products, registered trademarks.