Programmer’s Dictionary has its own offline database which provides fast retrieval of words searched. Programmer's Dictionary provides auto suggestions which make it easier to find desired word.
When desired word is selected in programmer's dictionary, the following tabs are dynamically set with the description, syntax and example for the word provided.
• It’s a light weight application.
• You can find words belonging to programming languages like C, C# and JAVA.
• User can add his own word with its meaning, syntax and example.
• Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
• Easy and functional user interface.
• A quick search of words while you type.
• Favourites - lets you keep a list of words that are particularly interesting to you
• For Tablets: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
You can post your suggestions about Programmer's Dictionary on http://www.technicia.in