The dictionary contains more than 413,000 entries in total and reflects the state-of-art in technology. Dr. André Dussart is the editor of the current edition.
The dictionarys contain entries from over 150 specialist areas of modern technology and science: theoretical disciplines (such as mathematics, physics and chemistry) form the base of this dictionary, main industries with their raw materials, developments and products form the core (mining, metallurgy, mechanical engineering, energy technology, electrical engineering, electronics including data, communications and control technology, construction and traffic systems etc.) and these are complemented by the most important fields of light industry.
About the UniLex-App for Android
- Clear and intuitive user interface
- Automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "Kegel" will also find "abgestumpfter Kegel" and "Kegelbremse".
- Filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- Fast scrolling in an index list
- Hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- Display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- Two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the tablet-app
- You can try out the software for a limited time without purchasing a serial number from Acolada. After this trial interval has expired, the software ceases to function. If you want go on using the software after that, you have to purchase a serial number from Acolada.
- Offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.