Currently ERA is compatible with Epiq Solutions' Matchstiq SDR products. Matchstiq S10 enables operation between 70 MHz and 6 GHz and supports channel bandwidths up to 50 MHz. Matchstiq S1/Z1 operate between 300 MHz and 3.8 GHz with channel bandwidths up to 28 MHz.
With ERA you can:
- Scan: Survey the RF environment to find signals or whitespace of interest
- Identify: Use built in radio standard channel mappings to help determine signal types
- Monitor: Lock in on a single channel or whitespace area to develop spectrum history
- Decode: Decode supported signals for better classification and analysis
- Log: Record raw IQ to file or power measurements to KML for further data post-analysis
- Locate: Locate signal sources using RF energy detection and integrated mapping
Note: The free version of ERA allows users to view a pre-recorded GSM downlink channel. Please contact Epiq Solutions for access to the full version of ERA Mobile.