The description of English to Hindi
ENGLISH TO hindi DICTIONARY AND TRANSLATION
Now translate english words to hindi easily on mobile phone. It has largest collection of english words
in dictionary. This dictionary show exact meaning along with near by meanings.
• English speaking word
• English Speaking,reading words
• Learn English Speaking through Hindi
• Improve English Speaking Vocabulary
• English to Hindi translator for English Speaking is absolutely Free!
• English learning app in hindi dictionary and online hindi translator it's usefull to student
USERS LOVE IT
-It is most popular english hindi dictionary over internet. It is totally FREE, provide OFFLINE mode
along with ONLINE searches. No need to download offline dictionary files. It works without internet
-There is autosuggestion so you need not type full words.
* English to Hindi section (अंग्रेजी - हिन्दी शब्द अनुवाद): Find hindi translation / meaning for english words. To search,
type the word you want to search in the search field & the matching words will be listed automatically .
* Hindi to English section (हिन्दी - अंग्रेजी शब्द अनुवाद): Here you can find hindi to english translation. No need to
separately download another dictionary app for this.
The most efficient way of speaking Fluent English is
• Practice speaking with native speakers
• Practice speaking English word phrases
• A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.
• Has facility to input in Hindi and search Hindi Words while typing.
• Help in preparing for language based exams like CAT, GRE, GSAT, CSAT.
• Provides Hindi Font display across devices.
• No internet connection required
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Share Words
• Copy Words
HINDI TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY AND TRANSLATION
Easily translate word from english to hindi using hindi to English Dictionary. Now translate english words to hindi easily on mobile phone.
*Facts about Hindi Language:
- Hindi is primary language of India. 258 million (258,000,000) people in India reported Hindi to be their native language.
- Hindi is an official language of India, the country after which it is named and from which it originated.
- Nationally, Hindi is the official language — Australia, Bangladesh, Belize, Bhutan, Botswana, Canada, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Germany,
Guyana, Kenya, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Sint Maarten, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States,
Yemen, Zambia (Ethnologue).