Enclosed is an addictive Android game, which you can play together with your whole family.
The game is called Enclosed, because you are enclosed in a dangerous circle and have to focus your attention in all 360 degrees. Having to focus your attention in all 360 degrees makes the game brain and reaction intensive. You will challenge your reaction time and you can compare this with your family’s results. Your concentration will be tested in order to progress. Are you Ready to be challenged?
How to Play:
- Install the app from the app store, and click on the icon to load the game.
- You have to tap left or right to rotate the circle, avoiding the spikes.
- Rotate the circle in 360 degrees, pay attention to your direction.
- Focus your attention on each degree of rotation.
- You have to avoid the spikes.
- You have to collect the squares.
- Score as high as possible.
- Compare your reaction time and score to family members or friends.
- Try to rank the highest in the leaderboards and accomplish various achievements.
- Use the game as a booster to boost your concentration level.
- Replay old matches.
• The game has a professional smoothing design theme.
• It has a leader board where you may compare the results of your reaction to the best players in the world or to the results of your family members.
• You are presented with the option to remove the Ads from the game allowing you to have a more enjoyable experience while promoting a small Las Vegas, Nevada based game developer for future developments.
• Seamless transition between screens.
You can share your score with your friends via the following social networks; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and others.