You can play most of the DS game with best game compatibility with this powerful game emulator.
- Transfer ROMs to your device storage
- ROM file names should end in either .rom, .ds, or .zip
- ROMs must be obtained in a legal manner.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Open AseDS Emulator
- Press the menu button on your device
- Choose "File Browser" in the popup menu
- Browse to folder containing your ROM files
- Select game to begin playing
How to play?
Save your roms in the SD card and launch Dsoid. You will see a black screen showing the stuff in your device. This is the built in file explorer. Use the file explorer to navigate to your roms and select a rom to start playing! The touch button at the middle top of your screen enable/disable on screen control buttons. Refer to the FAQ should you have questions.