1. The Class Discussion is a forum where faculty and students can interact amongst themselves. The faculty has the ability to stimulate student discussion with a timed post. This is a post that can be time from a start date to and end date and allows for faculty to contextualize their courses.
2. The Group Discussion is a place where students can hang out and interact amongst themselves. This is an informal setting akin to a courtyard or cafeteria on campus where students hangout and interact among themselves.
3. Conduct Polls with students - Faculty can run quick polls with students.
4. Poll Discussion – Post the poll results back to the class to stimulate discussions.
5. Learning Circles - Classes can be broken into mini groups of 6 to 8 people. This is very good for teams to interact among their team members for team assignments and discussions
6. 1-on-1 messaging - Students can chat with each other one on one.
7. Interactions range from messaging to sending video files, voice files, images and url. The interactions are across the app.
8. Profile - Students can maintain and update their profiles by adding images, designation, industry, location, education background and hobbies.