How it works in 3 simple steps:
1. First device is set as recipient device
2. Second device is set as sender device
3. They connect to each other and you can slide your files to recipient device instantly.
Ideal use cases:
1. You want to share your large videos / photos with your family that just visited you.
2. You lack cellurar / wifi connection but yet you want to share large pieces of data with your friend.
3. You (like us) don't like to use any cables to copy files between devices
4. You have too large files to send them over email to your closest.
More about Eloo:
Eloo uses fastest protocol to send files between devices. Speed to share files can achieve even 25 mb/s and depends on device hotspot speed.
There is no cost of using Eloo. We appreciate clicking on non-invasive ad on the first screen and all the feedback send to us. We want to keep improving the app based on your expectations.
Data is being sent locally ONLY between 2 devices. We don't use any external server to store your data temporarly.