The intersecting planets from the two ellipse rings, can be moved from one ring to another.
There are two play modes:
- single try: you have to arrange 8 similar planets without time limit. Try to do it using fewer moves.
- time trial: you start with a limited time, and when you finish it, you get more time and points. Try to finish as many times as you can and gather more points, discover new planets.
- very simple gameplay (touch and drag to rotate rings) but not easy to master
- two play modes (time trial and single try)
- Single try mode uses a random generation logic, but controlled to minimize luck
- beautiful space graphics/effects
- local best score/moves
- 2 Online Leaderboards
- 13 Online Achievements
- no ads!
Optimized for HD Ready resolution (1280x720) and up, but can be played also on 800x480 resolution.