by IntGeoMod 2013
Digital compass for geology.
- FRENCH Translation
- Export to SHP (ESRI® Shapefile) [requires registration].
THIS APP REQUIRES REGISTRATION FOR EXPORTING DATA.
REGISTRATION CODES WILL BE ISSUED JUST TO SELECTED PARTNERS.
Individual professional users should try this app for evaluation then purchase paid version.
Designed for the use in field surveys by geologists and engineers.
Allows the measure of both Dips (Dip-Azimuth and Dip-Angle) and Lineations of any surface/linear element without having to level the compass. Just lie down the phone on the plane or align its long side with the elongated element and click "Save".
- NEW: Export to SHP (ESRI® Shapefile) [requires registration].
- Internal DB storage - unlimited (hosting more than 2000 measurements is discouraged)
- GPS support for geo-tagging
- Support for overturned (younging) measures by long-press on "Save" button
- Projects tags to allow data filtering both in in-app features and in exported data
- Map preview with tap-on-measure detail retrieving
- CVS and KMZ export [requires registration]
- CSV import
- Declination correction (manual or automatic from GPS position)
- Measure averaging