eFarmer Navi Field Guidance is ideal for livestock, dairy and grassland farmers, and for the following field work and operations:
- eFarmer Navi documents your work and stores it in the cloud, so that you can review and share it anytime.
- 3 taps away from Field Guidance. You just need to tap 3 times on the screen to start Guidance. This is the result of us developing the best user interface for the Field Guidance system.
- Your fields are on the screen. View real maps of your fields.
Pass-to-pass accuracy - 30 cm (up to 18 cm during 15 minutes) with eFarmer Navi and external antenna
- AB straight line guidance pattern;
- AB curve guidance pattern;
- on-screen lightbar mode;
- sound notifications;
- guidance resume from a saved track.
- area calculation;
- implement width adjustment;
- operation selection;
- automatic select field for new tracks.
- automatic track saving mode
- taking photos of tracks.
- overview of farm’s fields on the map;
- field import (shp) or draw using Google Maps.
- Save operation’s details: area, operation, distance and time;
- The data is stored in a secure cloud in Germany;
- Web application for your desktop.
eFarmer Navi works exceptionally well on new smartphones, although we still recommend that you use a tablet. eFarmer Navi is compatible with the majority of Android devices; however, the best field guidance experience you will get when using the following:
For additional information on eFarmer Navi, its features and prices, you can visit our website - www.efarmernavi.com