The European Data Forum (EDF) is a meeting for industry professionals, researchers, policymakers and members of community initiatives to discuss the challenges of Big Data and the emerging Data Economy and to develop suitable action plans for addressing these challenges. Of special focus for the EDF are Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), since they are driving innovation and competition in many data-driven economic sectors. The range of topics discussed at the European Data Forum ranges from novel data-driven business models (e.g. data clearing houses), and technological innovations (e.g. Linked Data Web) to societal aspects (e.g. open governmental data as well as data privacy and security).
This application will provide you recommendations during the European Data Forum 2015 conference within a personalized interface, based on your profile. With this app, you can:
- access the whole program of the conference;
- create your own schedule by selecting talks;
- get detailed information about talks, stands and posters;
- get recommendations on relevant information (talks, posters, stands) based on your profile;
- meet people with similar interests;
- display the map of the venue and find a car park nearby.
Thanks to indoor geolocation, the EDF App provides users with the desired information for every mobile moment – any place, any time. Personal location tracking is off by default.
Please note: Continued use Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.